RISE — RETURNS POLICY
Unfortunately we do not do refunds on tickets purchased, however tickets are transferable, therefore should you no longer be able to attend the event for which you have a ticket, you can transfer these to another woman by contacting us with the name, surname and email address of the woman who will be attending the event in your place – this events details (date,venue and time) needs to match the details of the event ticket you purchased.
Unfortunately there will be no refunds allowed on eBooks once your ebook has been sent to you following your payment.
MEMBERSHIPS & SUBSCRIPTION PRODUCTS
- Your subscription is payable in advance for the period (either monthly or annually).
- Your billing cycle begins the day that you pay your first subscription.
- To cancel your subscription, please email: email@example.com
- When you cancel your subscription, you can still access the service as usual, until the end of the paid period.
- The refund policy is applicable during the 72 hours of your first payment and initial access to Rise Women Membership.
- If you feel you have not received value for money, or have been misled and not received what you were promised, we will refund you, your most recent paid subscription.
- Should you wish to receive this refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, the details of your dissatisfaction (to allow for investigation into the matter) and request the refund.